Coaching & Consulting
Your talent for writing and editing knows no bounds. This project has been in my head for years. It has undergone many revisions, but you got me through it all with meticulous detailed guidance that developed and shaped the plot line, got these chapters into existence, and forced me to keep going when I wanted to hang it up.
~ Paul Lisnek, Assume Guilt
Let Virginia be your book publishing consultant and partner as you make your writing dreams come true. After decades of working with aspiring and seasoned authors of both nonfiction and fiction, she offers a variety of services to help you write, polish, and publish books. Call on Virginia for:
- Developmental edits and comprehensive revision of your existing manuscripts—let Virginia give your books the boost they need to go from okay or good to excellent and outstanding
- Detailed manuscript critiques to help you revise and reshape your book—and take advantage of Virginia’s coaching skills to sharpen your writing skills in the process
- Individual hands-on coaching designed to improve your craft and give you the confidence you need to write the books of your dreams and determine the best publishing method
- One-on-one consultations to help you write professional book proposals, query letters, and synopses that sell
- Advice about setting up your own writing business by using the expertise, skills, and experience you already have
Virginia said: “If you finish a first draft of one manuscript, I promise you will never be the same again.”
I got the message, finished my draft. She was right. My life changed forever.
~ Coaching client, working on book #4
“You are an angel in your own way. Your help has been important and has shaped this book
from a sort of sprawling mess to one that is engaging…
You have a unique talent for this work… you seem to be able to connect in important ways with the material.
Plus you are professional and kind.”
~ Debra Diamond, Diary of a Death Doula (forthcoming)
“Virginia … weaves her tremendous writing skill with a great deal of understanding and patience.
I’ll not write another book without her.” ~ Dr. Kay Potetz, Take it Back! Your Power, That is